Thursday, June 11, 2009

Charlie Chase Tastes Black Balls


I was on my way to my boys crib when I saw her. Thick, brunette with a luscious ass. She was laying on a blanket reading a book at the park down the street from my house. I hedged my bets. Sped away to my hommies house so I could grab the camera. I was praying to the white pussy gods that my dream piece of trim was still there. As luck would have it she was. We both jumped out of the SUV. I grabbed a football and threw it in her direction. Man I am PIMP! Charlie Chase looked up. Staring right at my huge package, licking her lips and said Hey there. I asked what sexy Charlie was reading. She giggled. A book about sex. I could show her a few things if she was game to head back to my place. She licked her lips again. What a naughty slut! With that we all jumped my ride. On the way she rubbed her huge tits all over my chest. Rubbing my cock and not giving a fuck that she was on video. Check out all the freaky things Miss Charlie Chase does ONLY at GiantsBlackMeatWhiteTreat.com!



DOWNLOAD 2100 Exclusive Movies for SUPER CHEAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment