Friday, June 12, 2009

Cougar Alert!


MILF Claudia was browsing bongs for her boyfriend. He was a total dead beat so she told me. I offered her my opinion all the while she kept staring at my black dong. Claudia, my face is up here. She giggled. Sorry I am distracted by your cock. It seems to be growing. Embarrassed I walked away. She brought her purchase up the counter. Asked me if we had special screens. Only in the back MILF. She walked back to the storage area. Dropped to her knees and sucked off my black dong. Her huge fake tits were bouncing around. I almost blew my load right there. I pulled my black cock out of her MILF mouth then rammed her pussy until I came all over her face. DOWNLOAD the interracial fuck fest for CHEAP today!



DOWNLOAD MILF PUSSY TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment